팝업레이어 알림

2b88c9dba6d53131735543e51d3e0377_1684998393_6113.png

Press Release

You can see press release information on E&W.

Jang Jung Co., Ltd. Employees and Executives Provide Aid in Kind to Welcome a Warm Chuseok

2015-09-25

페이지 정보

본문

[Anseong=Hwankyung Ilbo] Journalist Yun Jin Guk = At Anseong-si West Anseong Food Bank a Chuseok giveaway event took place with sponsor by Jang Jung Industrial (CEO Kim Tae Kyu) and co-host by West Anseong Food Bank (Center Head Park Chan Soo) on September 18th at Gongdo-eup Jinsa-ri.

This event took place with Jang Jung Industrial sponsoring 10 million KRW and employees/executives packaging 5 products including beef, ginseng, etc. and personally providing to 180 families that require assistance.

Employees and executives that personally visited the homes and gave the presents provided comfort and wished a happy holiday season.

Mr.Kim who received the product said “I thought I will be spending Chuseok alone, but it feels really good that they personally came over and gave me this present, and allowing me to enjoy the holiday with their company.”

Meanwhile, Jang Jung Industrial is taking part in supporting in various ways, including donation of 28,000 masks to Anseong-si last June when everyone was struggling due to MERS, helping with preventing proliferation of the disease.

http://www.hkbs.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=364831
Back to list